Saturday, November 9, 2013
Seeds for Meditation -- 7 Steps to Stillness
1. Take a moment to be comfortable in your environment.
2. Keeping your eyes open, gently rest them on a chosen point somewhere in front of you.
3. Withdraw your attention from all sights and sounds.
4. Follow the thoughts suggested on the commentary
5. Acknowledge and appreciate the positive feelings and thoughts which may spring directly from this exercise.
6. Stay in these feelings for a few moments.
7. End your meditation by closing your eyes for a few moments and creating complete silence in your mind.