Preparation For Meditation:
- Find a quiet place, free of distractions.
- Turn off cell phones.
- Adjust lighting, room temperature, create ambiance with candles, crystals, incense, or anything else that sets the mood.
- Outdoors meditations might include a beach or meadow, anywhere in nature that is quiet and serene.
- Loosen clothing, remove eyeglasses, footwear, any restrictive garment.
- You may play music or meditate quietly.
- Prepare a means of recording what you experience after meditation.
- Sit down or lie down. Find a position that is comfortable for you.
- You are now ready to begin.
Centering Your Focus:
- Inhale slowly through your nose.
- Hold the breath as is comfortable for you.
- Exhale slowly through your mouth.
- Repeat two more times or as is comfortable for you.
Relaxation Exercise To Begin Going Inward:
- Relax your body ... starting with your neck, head, jaw, shoulders, arms, back, torso, and legs.
- Allow your consciousness to guide your journey.
If you fall asleep, that's okay especially during a long meditation. You are using meditation as a relaxation tool to allow your consciousness to detach from physical reality.
There will be times when your meditation will be filled with a flood of imagery. On other occasions, you may see nothing and that's okay.
This journey represents your life path
in the evolution of your consciousness.
You travel around the spiraling mountain.
With each step you see another obstacle
falling away below you never to return.
How do you visualize your journey?
Is it a long arduous climb, or do you move with ease to the top?
Eventually you reach the top where you pause and look around.
Before you is a medicine wheel.
Move to the center and feel the energies.
If it is daytime, feel the warmth of the sun on your face.
If it is night time - look at the stars and try to determine a
familiar constellation that you can research later for symbology
and position in the sky to determine the 'season of your journey.'
What fragrances permeate the area?
Listen to the sounds. What do you hear?
Now ... Ask for your power animal to appear.
Envision yourself walking across the great plains of North America.
You come to a mountain that you must climb.
You know spirit will watch over you and guide your journey.
The time has come to receive ancient star knowledge.
Coming towards you is a Spirit in the form of a Grandfather.
Note his appearance.
Note his expression. What does it convey?
Does he seem familiar?
You acknowledge each other embracing the energies.
He may visit with you for some time or bring a message and move on.
He may ask you to go with him to a distant place
that your soul must now experience.
You may ask him for healing,
feeling his energies sweep through your body,
cleansing you on many levels.
Take your time.
Grandfather has come to share Star Knowledge.
Listen ... to his messages.