Sunday, June 9, 2013

Na 'Oli: E HOMAI



This chant calls upon mana or divine power to bring wisdom and understanding to this place. Please close your eyes and seek that place deep inside from which you draw your strength and inspiration. Whatever you believe God, Mana, or a higher power to be, call upon that divine spirit to be with you now and always.

This chant is an intentional return to your own spiritual source.

E homai Ka ‘ike mai luna mai e
O na mea huna no’eau
O na mele e
E homai
E homai
E homai

Return me …
Return me to the wisdoms of the Ages …
Return me to everything I knew …
Return me to what is above …
Return me to what is hidden below …
Return me to what seems insignificant …
Return me to my joys, my songs …
Return me to the turnings of time …
Return me to everything that I know …
Return me to my birthright …
Return me to my strength …
Return me …
Return me …
Return me …

No comments:

Post a Comment