Friday, January 13, 2012

PULE: "I AM LIGHT" - Ascended Master Koot Hoomi



I AM light, glowing light,
Radiating light, intensified light.
God consumes my darkness,
Transmuting it into light.

This day, I AM a focus of the Central Sun.
Flowing through me is a crystal river,
A living fountain of light
That can never be qualified
By human thought and feeling.

I AM an outpost of the Divine.
Such darkness as has used me is swallowed up
By the mighty river of light which I AM.

I AM, I AM,  I AM  light;
I live, I live,  I live  in light.
I AM light's fullest dimension;
I AM light's purest intention.
I AM light, light, light
Flooding the world everywhere I move,
Blessing, strengthening and conveying
The purpose of the kingdom of heaven;

And blaze the light of a thousand suns
In, through and around every remaining electron
Of precious life energy
Until the immaculate concept of the new earth is manifest
And all life evolving here is wholly ascended and free.
Legions of Light
We accept that this activity is being God victoriously accomplished
Right here and right now
Even as we call …
To be increased daily and hourly,
Moment by moment,
With every breath we take
And so it is.

 *   *   *   *   *

In meditations last week, Ascended Master Koot Hoomi asked that we recite his prayer daily to reaffirm within your I AM Presence.  I am finding this to be a spiritually invaluable personal evocation.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment