Thursday, February 23, 2012

MAKING JUDGMENTS OF OTHERS KEEPS YOU IN THE 3D


"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." -- Buddha

Over the past three months, we befriended a woman, a fellow Reiki Master, who eventually did just as Buddha described, above. The first to react to her wrongdoings was the lawyer in me: I have absolute proof (a credible witness!) as to this woman's malicious actions. She actually intended and tried to thwart our Reiki school and cast a negative shadow on mine and David's personal reputations in Washington. Incredibly, all we did was accept her invitation to overnight at her home. We all spent a pleasant evening together ... or so David and I thought! On the other hand, this lawyer persona is what I shed in California. It is contrary to who I AM today ... and yesterday's episode with the 8-year-old girl brought it home that I AM a Healer, not a lawyer. So, I see now this ex-friend is a lesson for us all.

Wahe guru ... Great beyond description is the experience of God's wisdom ... and with it I slay the lawyer within and step fully into my I AM Presence. Sat nam ...

We are accountable for our words and the affect of our choice of speech, usage of innuendo and criticism in our speech patterns. To be judgmental causes separation from your I AM Presence. As you exhale while speaking, you immediately inhale the words you just expressed. If those words carry negativity, whether intentionally or carelessly, you effectively split your Self from the inhaling and ingesting of those negative words and cannot fully know love, peace and joy in life in that moment. And, if the speaker strings such a moment into another like negative moment, then the Now becomes a blur of mindlessness where there is little inner peace and balance.

Mahalo pau ... thank you, I will not propagate another.

I awoke this morning with one thought: Be your Bliss, come what may. In Tagalog, we say that as "Bahala-na!" George Harrison was right ... "it is all right, everything will work out fine and we're goin' to the end of the line." Yeah, it's time to let go of it all now ... 

Aloha ha'awina, mahalo kumu ... hello lesson, thank you, teacher ... and so it is. 'Amama ...

No comments:

Post a Comment