Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yeshua's Knowledge of Kundalini Fire


Jesus/Yeshua knew about the "Kundalini Fire" (which he called 'Baptism by Holy Spirit and Fire') and the seven major chakras. The technique to activate the Kundalini and the chakras he had practice and later shared/taught to his disciples is extensive prayer.

Here is the seven list to those who successfully awaken their Kundalini and the seven major chakras :

1. To him that conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is the paradise of God. ~ (Revelation 2:7)

2. He that conquers will by no means be harmed by the second death. ~ (Revelation 2: 11)

3. To him that conquers I will give some hidden manna, and I will give him a white pebble, and upon the pebble a new name written which no one knows except the one receiving it. ~ (Revelation 2: 17)

4. And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I received from my Father, and I will give him the morning star. ~ (Revelation 2: 26-28)

5. He that conquers will thus be arrayed in white outer garments; and I will by no means blot out his name from the book of life, but I will make acknowledgement of his name before my Father and before his angels. ~ (Revelation 3: 5)

6. The one that conquers - I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out (from it) anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which descends out of heaven from my God, and that new name of mine. ~ (Revelation 3: 12)

7. To the one that conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, even as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. ~ (Revelation 3: 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment