Saturday, December 10, 2011

Better Life Directions Suggested By The Council of Twelve



  • We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.
  • We are what we think.  All that we are arises in our thoughts.  With our thoughts, we make our world.
  • What we think, we become.

The Council of Twelve, 12/10/11



I Am my I Am Presence

I am One with the
I Am Presence of every person on Earth!

I Am One with my Father-Mother-God
and the entire company of Heaven!

E Homai!


Releasing The Human Ego



We live in illusion and in the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing ... and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.


NOW is the Time (Part 1)

NOW is the Time (Part 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment