Monday, November 19, 2012

TIMELINE SHIFT



Just a day or so ago, I received a pair of articles about timelines and how ours is ending.


There are several other topics covered in these articles including the Annunaki, chemtrails, global warming.  Though I don't feel these authors have the whole story behind the Elohim and Annunaki, or what is causing the sun to heat up (Nibiru's approach), the fact that they have much of the same evidence as I had received is wonderfully confirming.  (Hey Ma, I wasn't crazy after all!)

I encourage everyone to take the time to really read these articles ... many of your questions about global warming and chemtrails are answered ... as least I feel they are.  Once you read them, let me know what you think.


Article links:

TIMELESS COMMENTS ON TIMELINES
Head Scratching Over the Daniel Papers



Making sense of the Daniel Papers


(referenced in the first article, above:)
The secret to an Unknown Human Power


About the Daniel Papers


No comments:

Post a Comment