Thursday, March 29, 2012

MESSAGE FROM THE DIVINE MOTHER SOPHIA



"It is not enough to merely know the law, but one must become it. I, Sophia, will teach that Law of Becoming. I will Guide, Guard and Direct the Wisdom Schools that will be established. I will be the Divine Mother of Wisdom for the planet earth. I will continue to release My Ray that you might have the nourishment, the foundation and the benefit of Our Experience.

I come from the mouth of the Most High. I cover the earth like a mist. My tent is in the Heights. My Throne is a Pillar of Cloud.

Do not forsake the Fountain of Wisdom! Walk in the Way of God and live in Peace forever! Learn where is knowledge, where is strength, where is understanding. And so learn where is Life, where the Light of the eye, and where Peace."

Sophia




No comments:

Post a Comment