Monday, April 8, 2013

YELLOW FLAME -- YELLOW RAY OF LIGHT -- AA JOPHIEL -- MONDAY




The yellow Ray is the second Ray of light. This is a Ray of consciousness. The yellow golden flame brings the impulse for binding light and love, as well as for unifying matter and spirit. This is a Ray of wisdom, sensitivity and intuition. The energy of the yellow flame qualifies and teaches, enabling the processes of thorough synthesis, love, wisdom, enlightenment and peace.

Yellow Flame Invocations should be performed on Monday when this ray is especially dominant, and on Monday it reaches maximal intensity. Archangel Jophiel, the Angel of enlightenment is the most prominent representative of the Yellow Ray, and of the yellow golden Flame.

Archangel Jophiel can bring you wisdom out of the Source of all things, He can bestow you with love and peace. Archangel Jophiel can help you overcome fear, ignorance, and false pride. He can lead you toward health, goodness, and other truly spiritual insights and enlightenments. Female part of His Divine nature is Constancy. Ask Archangel Jophiel to help you find power, to counsel you how to defeat negative thoughts and feelings, to give you inner clarity and wisdom. Imagine yourself as being surrounded by yellow golden light while holding in your hands the crystals that correspond to the yellow Ray, for instance, citrine. Then ask the Archangel of the Second Ray to help you attain calm, love, wisdom, and enlightenment, and ask Him to guide you on the path of reaching your own source of inner wisdom.

Kindly ask Archangel Jophiel to teach you the lesson of how the push of you own feelings gives life to the thought forms, and brings them to earthly fulfillment; to teach you the lesson of providing the thought forms with energy. Ask Him to fill you heart with His sense of strength, so that you can become a master over life and its circumstances that you have to face in the light of love and wisdom. Ask Him to help you become a master over all heavenly ideas that you receive from God's heart - those spiritual ideas that need to be fulfilled on Earth.

The representatives from the world of crystals for the Yellow Ray (Yellow Golden Flame) are transparent, white, yellow and violet crystals. They can be connected to the Sahasrara chakra, for example, such crystals are: citrine, rock crystal, phenakite and amethyst.


---------


Monday is represented by the Golden-Yellow Flame. This ray brings into one's Being energy of the Divine qualities of Wisdom, Enlightenment, Love, and Tranquility.


Invocation for Monday

"My Beloved Christ Self, I AM in myself, I love you and worship you. I invoke the Yellow Flame of Christ's cosmic Love and Enlightenment to embrace me and every part of life with which I shall ever come in touch! God's Enlightenment and Wisdom rule over everything I do! I harken, understand and bless everything I touch. I am aware that in my physical body there is Flame of Cure healing me from any imperfection. In my physical body there is infinite power supplying my needs, enlightenment for my outer consciousness and an intelligence through which every form attains perfection which is in its primary Essence.

I am aware that there is only ONE Force and Power, God, in my heart and that this Force works for me to the extent that I believe in it. Come out, Beloved Christ Self, I AM in myself, fulfill your DIVINE PLAN for me NOW!

We should not try to go somewhere else to find God's Presence, we should just be at peace. Let us open our eyes in the peace of our sensitive world and we shall notice God's Majestic Power, it is our heart's blow! Let us allow the Nature of Divinity to permeate us in every place in which we have to find ourselves and let us testify to our feeling of Almightiness of Love and of God's Presence!

Let us think every morning on the Nature of our Presence and on the mastery of our Presence. Let us observe for a moment, silently, and then let us go out and try to be this Presence at least for half an hour.

But we must take care to protect ourselves from the worm of spiritual pride that so often in the midst of this wonderful blossoming of spirituality again destroys Perfection."






No comments:

Post a Comment