Saturday, January 21, 2012

PULE: THE UNENDING RIVER OF VIOLET FLAME -- Ascended Master Hilarion


Lovely God Presence,
I AM in me,
Hear me now I do decree:
Bring to pass each blessing for which I call
Upon the Holy Christ Self of each and all.

Let the violet fire of freedom roll
Round the world to make all whole;
Saturate the earth and its people, too,
With increasing Christ-radiance shining through.

I AM this action from God above,
Sustained by the hand of heaven's love,
Transmuting the causes of discord here,
Removing the cores so that none do fear.

I AM,

I AM,
I AM
The full power of freedom's love
Raising all earth to heaven above.
Violet fire now blazing bright,
In living beauty in God's own light

Which right now and forever
Sets the world, myself, and all life
Eternally free in ascended master perfection.


Almighty I AM!

Almighty I AM!
Almighty I AM!







No comments:

Post a Comment